Full stack developer and team lead in quarterly rotating feature teams, responsible for building the next-generation web-based time management and planning applications. This new suite of ASP.NET Core applications is built from the ground up to enable customers to better manage time-tracking and planning for their employees.
- Development of core engine components, using C# and F#.
- Start up of a new software product for monitoring team flexibility, personal and company goals, collaboration, etc. ...
- Start up of a new software product for access control, as a team lead of a distributed team.
- Coaching of team members, specifically guiding them in exploring the key concepts and approaches of CQRS and Event Sourcing software architectures.
- Guided the transition of a distributed team of developers and QA into feature teams.
- Explored core business domains using Event Storming.
- Contributed to the Kanban development and Continuous Deployment process.
- Conducted both screening and technical interviews for hiring new software developers.